- Hand wash in lukewarm water using your hair shampoo. Be sure to dissolve the shampoo thorough then put the sweater into water. Rinse with hair conditioner, this would make your cashmere shawl more softer. Wash colored garments separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Squeeze gently, do not twist or wing. Twisting the wet shawl would stretch the shape of your shawl.
- Dry flat after removing excess water, away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Press with damp cloth, using a cool iron, iron from the inside of the garment.
- Do not wear the same garment frequently, allow the garment two or three days’ rest after one day’s wearing.
- A silk scarf goes well with cashmere top and cardigan, to put it between your cashmere top/cardigan and your neck will also prevent powder or other cosmetics stains.
- Do not wear the garment next to rough clothing, metal necklace, bracelet, belt and rough leather such as crocodile leather bags. Dress up your cashmere with silk scarf and pearl accessories instead of accessories with rough surface.
- Pilling is caused by abrasion during regular use, it often develops on elbows, on the seat of skirts, and in areas rubbed by a bag or briefcase, even seat belt. Soft, fuzzy surfaces are more susceptible than others. So for cashmere and silk/cashmere, it is normal when pilling develops in some areas after times of wearing.
- To avoid pilling, it is important not to rub the garment with rough clothing, metal accessories, bags and all kinds of belts. In case you can not avoid the belts such as seat belts, cover your garment with a silk or synthetic fibers scarf, make sure it is the smooth surface that is next to your garment.
To remove pills, just manually pick them off. Do not rub and brush the garment.
We highly value the precious feedback, suggestions or grievances received from our customers and therefore we would immensely appreciate your response for our products that you have purchased and the related service pertaining to the same for further improvements in our organization.
For any queries or comments please Email us firstname.lastname@example.org us and we will be glad to assist you.